Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Getting to know me and my music...

Well it's only fair that I prove my musical taste worthy to you, right? Here goes...

Some favorite artists:
Imogen Heap
Kathleen Edwards
Sia
Annie Lennox
Beth Orton
Patty Griffin

Bands:
U2
Depeche Mode
The Rescues
Unkle
The Dixie Chicks
Goldfrapp
The B-52's
Grace Potter & the Nocturnals

I like all forms of music, well, almost all. I do not enjoy Rap, but I like some Hip Hop. I love Trip Hop, Techno, Electronic, Rock, Alternative, Hard Rock, Alt Rock, Alt Country, etc.

My future concert tickets include:
Imogen Heap
Emmylou Harris with Tift Merritt
Lilith (Fair)
Matt Kearney

Shows that I'm considering buying tickets for:
The B-52's & Blondie
Heart & Neko Case

I'm bummed that I missed:
Jonatha Brooke
Cat Power
Eleni Mandell
Elbow

Favorite Concerts:
Bitter:Sweet
Imogen Heap
Sia
Feist
Kathleen Edwards
Meiko
The Burn Sisters (Granted I was 7)
The Horse Flies (every single time I see them)
Grace Potter & the Nocturnals
Patty Griffin
Lisa Loeb

I love music, concerts, hanging with my family and friends, watching tv/movies, food, and so many other things. My favorite past times involve my family and my boo. I love the beach and lake, cooking makes me happy, and Wii tennis rocks. Anything else you'd like to know? Or have I passed your tests?

As I discover new music I hope to share it with you. So keep me on your favorites list as I hope to post 1x a week, at the least.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment